We offer a variety of surgical procedures at Sugar River Animal Hospital, including spays and neuters, pet dental cleanings and extractions, mass removals, Cesarean sections, pyometra surgery, foreign body removal, laceration repair and more. All surgeries performed at our hospital are performed by Dr. MacLean and monitored by a veterinary technician at all times.
A pet surgical procedure consists of:
- Pre-anesthetic blood work
- Insertion of an IV catheter
- Pain management medications before and after surgery
- Fluid maintenance during surgery
- Medical-grade surgical monitoring
We are committed to ensuring that your pet is as comfortable and pain-free as possible, before, during, and after pet surgery. If you have any concerns about your pet’s upcoming surgery, please contact our team and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.